Last Modified: July 15, 2022
Kleen Supplements understands that you care how information about you is used and shared. As part of our commitment to you as a customer, we strive to make you feel safe and comfortable while doing business with us. Here are some guidelines we follow to keep your personal information private.
Information Collection FAQ
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey, marketing communication via e-mail, view the website, or participate in any other site feature.
- When placing an order or registering for an account, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other additional information. Kleensupplements.com is also available to view anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
How do we use your information?
Kleen Supplements may use collected information when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey, marketing communication via e-mail, view the website, or participate in any other site feature in the following ways:
- Personalizing your site experience in ways that allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested in.
- Allowing us to better accommodate you by responding to your customer service requests and improving your overall customer experience.
- Fulfilling orders and processing your transactions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Running contests, promotions, surveys, and other site features to further enhance your browsing experience.
- Redeeming gift cards or merchandise credits
- Managing your warranty on purchased items
Email Disclaimer: If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features, such as marketing programs and “Members-Only” content, will be given a choice of whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications like contests, promotions, surveys, and other site features.
If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below.
How do we protect visitor information?
Kleen Supplements implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems.
Those with access are required to keep the information confidential. When you place an order(s) or access your personal information, we use a secure server. All sensitive/credit card information provided is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted into our databases for necessary access only.
Do we use "cookies"?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser. If authorized, it enables the issuer’s systems to recognize your browser, capture certain information, and remember it for future use.
Through your browser settings, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to as many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, orders still can be placed over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Customer Service: (800) 924-8650
Kleen Supplements may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
Kleen Supplements does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. The term "outside parties" does not include www.kleensupplements.com and does not include website hosting partners, other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
In rare cases, we may release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
We will comply with the law and protect against fraud. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information for any reason if, in its sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including to credit agencies, collection agencies, merchant database agencies, or law enforcement; for litigation purposes; to satisfy laws or regulations, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, the Child Online Privacy Act; or pursuant to governmental requests for such information.
We may collect and possibly share personally identifiable information and any other information available to us in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding any illegal activities, suspected fraud, or otherwise as required by law. We may also disclose personal information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our contracts, policies, or procedures. Finally, we may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify the information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscription(s), you can access your preferences in the "My Account" section on kleensupplements.com. Please note that due to email production schedules, you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses, and payment information.
Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Kleen Supplements may collect certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, and email address. We may also collect your credit card information and billing address when you provide us with that information during checkout.
We store this information on a secure and protected server.
kleensupplements.com may use third-party products and services, such as cookies and web beacons, to gather anonymous traffic statistics. A cookie is a small piece of information stored within your browser that helps websites and multiple servers recognize you.
We also transmit (non-personally identifiable) user information from visitors to the servers of reputable third parties. Its sole purpose is to place our advertisements on other sites. In order to do this, Kleen Supplements use web beacons in conjunction with cookie-level data.
Our third-party service providers may also use pixels, or transparent GIF files, for website management and user tracking.
To opt out of having non-personal information or cookies used in personalized ads, please Click Here .
Kleensupplements.com DOES NOT sell or market your valuable personal information to any other company. Your information will only be used to complete repeat orders and to offer you the latest in our inventory, directly to you.
For your viewing pleasure and possible increased value as a customer, Kleen Supplements may include third-party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies; therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Social Media Sharing
kleensupplements.com may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which lets you share the information you provide, via the website with other media (and vice versa).
Using these features enables sharing this information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with that specific third-party platform.
The fact that we link to or provide integrated tools for sharing with social media sites is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our affiliation with that social media site nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. The collection or processing of your information, as a result of any social sharing, is governed by the agreements and privacy policies of the social platform, not us.
Before using other platform(s), we recommend reviewing your information, rights, and preferences set with that specific platform(s).
A Note To Parents and Children
Kleen Supplements does not address nor is intended for anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If we discover that a child has provided us with such information, we will immediately delete that information from our servers.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so we can promptly delete the information.
- Website : www.kleensupplements.com
- Email : Support@kleensupplements.com
- Mail: (1799 W 2nd St. Pomona, CA 91766)
- Phone: (800) 924-8650
Review or Request Changes to Your Personal Information
Kleen Supplements takes reasonable steps to ensure that all collected personal information is maintained as submitted. Our records should, at all times, reflect your information for its intended purposes, which may include customer correspondence, compliance and legal considerations, auditing, security and fraud prevention, and preserving or defending our rights.
To update, correct, and/or request to remove your personal information, please contact us at any of the following methods.
- Email: Support@kleensupplements.com
- Mail: 1799 W 2nd St. Pomona, CA 91766
- Phone: (800) 924-8650
Kleen Supplements prioritizes the changes to your information and will update them as soon as possible. You may also cancel or modify any communications you have elected to receive (such as emails, newsletters, etc.) by following the unsubscribe instructions on the website or email.
Data Protection Laws Outside the United States
Kleen Supplements is intended for individual use located in the United States.If you are a user located outside of the United States, please understand that using our services means consenting to have your information processed in the United States.
Rights of EU Data Subjects
The European Union (EU) data protection law known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives individuals in the EU more control over their personal information and regulates businesses that store personal information.
If the processing of your personal information is subject to the GDPR, please understand Kleen Supplements ensures that we have identified a legal basis under which such processing may occur whenever we use or share your personal information.
In the “How do we use your information?” section above, your personal information is described in further detail in accordance with requests, orders, transactions, or service confirmations (such as the use of the Website or App or to register for events). This valuable information explains the agreement of using your personal information for our communication.
Furthermore, to the extent of which the GDPR is implicated, whenever we use your personal information in relation to the improvement, development, or marketing of our products or services, for reasons of safety and security or to satisfy regulatory requirements, of the United States, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”).
- Request correction of your personal information (though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us).
- Request erasure of your personal information, which includes the following:
- When there is no good reason for us to continue to process it or where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- When we may have processed your information unlawfully or when we are required to erase your personal information to comply with local law.
- Personal Information Erasure Disclaimer: We may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which you will be notified of, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to the processing of your personal information when relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground that impacts your fundamental right and freedoms.
- Object when we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of the processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing in the following scenarios:
- (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy;
- (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it;
- (c) where you need to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; or
- (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information, which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. This will not affect the unlawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time of consent withdrawal. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
In order to exercise your rights under the GDPR, please contact us using the information provided in the “How to Contact Us” section below. Please put the statement “GDPR Privacy Rights” in the subject line of your request and include your name, country or region, and enough relevant information to allow us to respond to your request in the body of your email.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within a reasonable time period (generally one month), depending on the complexity of the request.
For our users located in the European Union or the European Economic Area, if you feel that you have not received a satisfactory response after reaching out to us with your question or concerns, you have the option to contact your country’s Data Protection Authority (“DPA”) or similar regulatory body. To find contact information for your country’s DPA or similar body, please refer to the list provided on the website of the European Commission.
California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you can request from a business, with whom you have an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information.
More specifically, pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, Section 1798.100 et seq. of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to the following:
- (1) know what personal data is collected from them,
- (2) know whether their personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom,
- (3) say “No” to the sale of personal data
- (4) access their personal data
- (5) request a business to delete any personal information about a consumer collected from that consumer, and
- (6) not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights.
To request a copy of the information disclosure, please write to us on our contact page or email us at email@example.com.
Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. You may only submit this request once per year.
This policy was last modified on July 17, 2022.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us via email.
Questions & Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue.
Online Policy Only